Monday, August 28, 2006

Something New

I thought just for the heck of it I'd try something different tonight. I'm checking Technorati for those teeny, tiny little blogs that are discussing Loose Change, and seeing what they say. We'll rate them in descending order as skeptic, half woo and woo. Skeptics denounce the movie as a piece of trash, woo means they buy it.

Skeptic:

I did not locate any small skeptic blogs that have posted on Loose Change in the last few days. In itself this is not a bad thing, as most people who do cover Loose Change trash it once and forget about it. (How I envy them!)

Half-woo:
LarBlog:

So what does my gut tell me about 9/11? My gut tells me that sure, there probably were some people who knew 9/11 was coming. I don’t think 19 guys walk out of the desert and manipulate the American airline system without some help (cough - Saudi billionaires). Was the conspiracy as well-orchestrated as Loose Change states? I’m suspicious about that. To coordinate four airplanes was clearly a huge effort. To coordinate explosives, two airplanes, a missile attack, and the kidnapping of passengers goes off my gut’s scale of believability.


Woo:

Gargantua the Blog:
It raises very legitimate questions about the investigation, the coverage and what we really know at the very least. At the worst it suggests tyranny on such a level that I don't even want to think about it. I'm not sure I believe all of it, there are some logical leaps being made, in particular the motives that would go into such a phenomenally complicated plan.


Troubled Waters of Today:
During that time I have discovered things that are hidden from the majority of people, yet are openly available on the net for anyone with an enquiring mind and decent research skills. The problem is, of course, that school miseducates people, all the more so nowadays, so fertile, enquiring minds (and research skills) are not as common as they once were. The mainstream media is, by and large, owned by people within the same organisations that planned and carried out '9/11' and other atrocities, and with very grave reasons to resist the truth emerging.


Public Secrets:
It left me with some questions. I advise you to take a look at it because it gives a different look on the things going on at the moment if even a few of the facts mentioned are true.

* Nine of the 911 hijackers are still alive [link to BBC article],
* The fact that nothing has been found from the plane that hit the Pentagon or the plane that went down in Pennsylvania.


PDX 9-11 Truth Alliance:
I myself was horrified when earlier this year I looked up from my intense study of the election crisis in this country to peer beneath the surface of the grotesque charade of the 9/11 official story. It is not easy to face the truth. But in the sincere hope you will accept my invitation to explore a fact-based reality, I offer you many resources below.


The Line:
But right from the start, there were people who said that this thing looked a little… off. Those two towers - whilst very tall indeed - are still a mighty small target for a commercial jet to deadeye. That it happened twice was one thing, but further north another plane had slammed into the Pentagon.
(the writer is British so we'll forgive the geographic mistake).

5 Comments:

At 29 August, 2006 08:21, Blogger nes718 said...

Well, debate is healthy and in the case of 911, is the first step to the erosion of the official fairytale.

 
At 29 August, 2006 08:24, Blogger Elmondohummus said...

Just a tiny response to dman:

You can't exactly "ban" someone from Usenet; it'd be like banning someone from the web. Most likely, alt.firefighters is a moderated group, and posts from that jerk are refused. Or, that ISP the conspiracy fantasist belongs to has disabled his account. Unfortunately, neither act would stop said fantasist from posting elsewhere on Usenet; he can always use another computer.

Other than that, thanks for the info. And also: Way to go firemen! I know a couple of rescue personnel - 1 paramedic and one actual God Honest fireman. Both are a couple of the best guys around, solid, honorable, good humored, and far, far from being stupid enough to be taken in by these conspiracy fantasies being bandied around the 'net. If some group of firefighters banned some idiot from their newsgroup for idiocies like that, more power to 'em.

 
At 29 August, 2006 13:16, Blogger shawn said...

Well, debate is healthy and in the case of 911, is the first step to the erosion of the official fairytale.

Hey, Big Brother, calm down with the inverting the meanings of words for a little bit, ok?

 
At 29 August, 2006 22:43, Blogger blind avocado said...

I like "debating" with nesync, I hope he does not get banned.. It's like poking a caged rabid dog with a stick to see its reaction. As with the rabid dog, there is nothing you can do to help, but at least the dog has an excuse.

 
At 30 August, 2006 16:51, Blogger Sword of Truth said...

I know a couple of rescue personnel - 1 paramedic and one actual God Honest fireman. Both are a couple of the best guys around, solid, honorable, good humored, and far, far from being stupid enough to be taken in by these conspiracy fantasies being bandied around the 'net.

O know a couple firefighters too.

One of them told me that the temperature inside a basic house fire can reach as high as 1700 degrees. That's without 10,000 punds of jet fuel as an accelerant. Not hot enough for steel to melt, but it will lose over 80% of it's structural strength.

(Nobody mention this to Nessie, I don't think he's emotionally capable of handlinG it)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home