Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Last Living Brain Cell

I have always considered chemtrails to be the last resort of the conspiracy theorist, the point at which all sense of reality has been lost, and paranoia has completely taken over. Well, apparently Steven Jones, on Hang em High Barrett's show last night, has reached this point.

Jones: There is more to this movement, than just 9/11 truth. The peace movement, if we could continue to work with people in the peace movement. I know Jim has tried to reach out, and I believe you have as well, to activists interested in the peace movement. And so I, in particular research... I'd loved to do... research for hard physical evidence one way or another on various questions and uh, Sofia got me looking at chemtrails for example. And I'm not ready to talk about that too much, I have actually made some observations. I have not (unintelligible) what's in those trails, but some of those do certainly last longer than others. And that's... I could go into that a little bit, but I think that that's a valid area and it's not 9/11 but it is truth. It still gets back to this question of what's happening in our society, and who is doing it to us. I guess I could put it that way, the question keeps coming up.

Barrett: It sure does, and in both cases 9/11 and possibly chemtrails it would appear that aspects of the military industrial complex and the national security state have seized control of our government.


I am looking forward to future peer-reviewed articles in the Journal of Chemtrail Studies.

Labels: , ,