Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Eleventh Day: Pulitzer Prize Finalist

I thought all along that it was a terrific book based on my knowledge of the subject matter.  But it's a bit humbling to realize that everybody else has caught on.

Congrats to Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.  As I said when I read it originally: "Overall The Eleventh Day strikes me as belonging on the top shelf of the 9-11 books, right up there with The Looming Tower and Perfect Soldiers."

A Pulitzer would put it right next to the Looming Tower.

7 Comments:

At 19 April, 2012 15:45, Blogger James B. said...

Ghost Wars won a Pulitzer too. Surprisingly none of David Ray Griffin's work has been nominated....

 
At 20 April, 2012 18:46, Blogger M Gregory Ferris said...

"The Looming Tower" is a well written book. I'll have to order this one to add to the library.

 
At 21 April, 2012 15:46, Blogger kosvam said...

Sorry for the spam, but I couldn't find another way to contact you...
I own ScrewLooseChange.com and I was wondering if you would be interested in the domain.

Kind regards,
kosvam''''at''''gmail.com

 
At 22 April, 2012 15:19, Blogger Michael Lewis said...

I own ScrewLooseChange.com and I was wondering if you would be interested in the domain.

Sounds good. I can only afford $125,000 right now, is that enough? Email me.

 
At 22 April, 2012 16:20, Blogger Len said...

Sorry for the spam, but I couldn't find another way to contact you...
I own KosvamIsADick.com and I was wondering if you would be interested in the domain.

Kind regards,
kosvam@gmail.com

 
At 22 April, 2012 18:47, Blogger sumfool said...

Is this your way to your fifteen minutes or u think bullshit baffles brains. Who pays your cheque, you think every bodies stupid.Day one bombs day two no report of bombs, I will not waste any more time on u or your kind as you have your job to do enjoy the fantasy of ur work, but shame on u all.

 
At 23 April, 2012 05:54, Blogger John said...

Appropriate user name, there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home